By signing up after May 25, 2018, you must give consent for Conchel LLC to use this information. Additionally, you must agree to the Terms of Service, outlined in Terms of Service (https://conchel.com/policies/terms-of-service). You have the following rights:
Right to Rectification:You may update or amend your personal data at any time without restriction.
Right to Consent:You may revoke your consent at any time. Please note that by doing so, you will be cancelling your account.
Right to be Forgotten:You may request us to delete any and all personal data related to your account. Please note that we will not have control over personal information you retain on your computer. You have the right to notification of completion of this request.
Right to Data Portability: You may request to receive any data we retain related to your account.
Right to Object: You have the right to object to the usage of your data.
Right to Access:You have the right to understand how and why your data is being used.
- Your name and billing information is used to bill you for your usage of the Conchel LLC service.
- Your settings and preferences are saved to customize your Conchel LLC service experience.
- The saved orders, transactions, products, descriptions, and any meta-information related to products attached to your account are saved as a core function of the Conchel LLC service.
- Your email address is retained for marketing purposes by Conchel LLC and affiliated subsidiaries owned or related to Conchel LLC: your private information is not sold or available to third parties (aside from those clearly used by Conchel LLC as a core service: Shopify and AliExpress, for example).
- The mailing address of your customers is made available temporarily to fulfill orders on supplier websites, and is not retained.
- The above information will be retained for not longer than 3 years after your account is closed, although you may specifically request early deletion under the Right to be Forgotten, defined above.
Right to Restriction of Processing: You may “freeze” your account at any time, and unfreeze it as well. Doing so will cancel your account and services provided by Conchel LLC to you. You have the right to notification of completion of this request.
Right to Consent:By affirming the checkboxes in the registration process, you do affirm that:
You are 16 years of age
You understand that Conchel LLC requires my name, email address, mailing address, billing information and other personal information in order to bill me.
You understand how you can:
- Make changes in specified personal data
b. Make requests to view my personal data
c. Request to restrict processing of my personal data
d. Request to delete my personal data
e. Report a violation of GDPR principle
You understand and consent to these rights per the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union.
All requests related to the above may be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may find more information on the GDPR at https://gdpr-info.eu/.